…well, there are things you could do.
1. You could eat a cookie. You might not know this, but the author of that silly little book loves cookies so much that she can SENSE when someone is eating a cookie in her book’s honor, and it’s ALMOST as pleasant as if she’s eating it herself.
2. You could take the book on a date and snap a picture of you walking on the beach, or sharing a glass of wine (mind the cover) or watching a roller derby match.
3. You could write a review and post it to any number of sites, including your own, Amazon, Goodreads, LibraryThing, etc. etc.
4. You could tell and/or hug the author. I hear she’s a bit silly, and divides her time between rocking in the corner, and working on her next book.
5. You could tell OTHER people about the book, since the author might not be as receptive because of the corner and the rocking and such. Suggested people: your friends, your teachers, your librarians, bookstore owners, their publisher, random people on the street…
6. Other…it’s still early, and I haven’t had my tea…
NOTE OF EPIC IMPORTANCE:
THIS LIST CAN AND SHOULD BE APPLIED TO *ANY* BOOK YOU READ AND LOVE.
EVEN THOUGH NOT ALL AUTHORS CAN SENSE WHEN YOU EAT COOKIES.
BECAUSE IF YOU LOVE A BOOK, SHARE THE LOVE.
WE ALL KNOW THAT AUTHORS LIVE ON LOVE.
AND CHILD TEARS.
(THAT LAST PART MIGHT JUST BE ME).