What have you been up to, lovelies?
Over here in Victorialand (where I eat cupcakes for breakfast and there’s an actual soundtrack to my life) I’ve been…
1. Reading your incredible, inspiring comments in the Good Deed Giveaway (TWO days left!!!)
2. Studying for an exam (Argh).
3. Writing a paper (Double Argh).
4. Wandering back to my lover book, ATB, one I had to set down last year to work on NW edits and then on mystery-book-I-cannot-wait-to-tell-you-more-about.
5. Having WAY too much fun with Myra McEntire and Rachel Hawkins at our little writer weekend. It might have involved more celebrating than word-making, but hey.
6. Marveling at the fact we have SNOW here right now. In Nashville.
7. Having an impromptu kitchen dance party to celebrate the fact that more than 1,000 people have added THE NEAR WITCH on Goodreads. I couldn’t have possibly bribed ALL of them.
8. Oh, and trying to figure out how many “nuh”s there are to every “duh” in the Batman theme song.
Why, you ask?
Well, because it plays in my head whenever I finish anything (don’t ask why, I don’t know).
Andye of Reading Teen was awesome enough to help via vlog.
(How freaking adorable is she??)
But in the end, no one could agree. THE MYSTERY OF THE DUH’S AND NUH’S LIVES ON.
Happy Monday to you all.