What’s happening in the Land of V? <–NOT to be mistaken for the drug underworld in True Blood
1. I finished FAT VAMPIRE, which was fun, and am starting ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS, which I have heard marvelous things about. And then it's on to DEMONGLASS (yes, I know you are very jealous) and DELIRIUM.
2. I am working on a book. <–this should just be an assumption. I am never NOT working on a book.
3. I am waiting to see THE NEAR WITCH cover! Soon, I hope! Got to see the interior design and oooooohhhhhhhh. That's all I have to say about that.
4. I start some fall courses soon (I clearly just can't stay away from academia, even though I've put off PhD programs for another year so I'm not dealing with that right when NW comes out…and because I am relishing the relative freedom). But one of the classes is FOLKLORE AND LIT, so really, that HAS to be good, right?
5. Gearing up for the Decatur Book Festival! In case you didn't know, Myra and I were a little late in the ROOM RESERVATION department, and so we'll be sharing a "ROMANTIC GETAWAY PACKAGE" complete with bubbly and chocolate. Oh yeah.
6. VAMPIRE DIARIES STARTS IN A COUPLE WEEKS. LOOK.
7. Man, lists make me happy. So does bolding, apparently.
8. DEXTER also starts. DEXTER is my show. I just love me some dark passengers.
9. I also started an internship, in ALL my spare time.
10. I have been dating. This merits its own blog series, trust me. Maybe I’ll go on dates just so I have something to blog about. It can be my weekly adventure. But let me say that I have officially ended a date with the phrase: “I have to go buy bananas.”
11. I am getting kind of tired just reading my list! How long has it been since I last feasted on cupcakes? I must go find sugar.
But tell me, what is going on in your world?
I know some people are starting school, and others are at work, watching Buffy and feigning productivity, and others still are plotting world domination (aren’t we all?).