Hello again! It’s been a busy week of debauchery in Victorialand. And I’ve been thinking. I’ve decided that, to celebrate…
1. Surviving the birthday relatively unscathed
2. The new blog
3. Finishing my first round of summer lit intensives w/ papers + exams (woo!)
…I am going to have a CONTEST.
And it’s SO EASY.
First things first. What’s the prize?
1. A batch of my favorite chocolate cake cookies delivered to you*.
2. A query critique (I LOVE queries). And if you don’t want a query critique (maybe you already have a book deal/book, or you aren’t a writer) you can trade the crit in for a MYSTERY PRIZE.
And what do you have to do?
1. Add the blog in some way, whether rss or blogroll or what have you.
2. Leave a comment telling me the best book you’ve read lately.
That’s all there is to it! HOW EASY IS THAT?
Contest is open until Tuesday, July 13th, at 7pm. Because I like odd numbers, especially 7.
*I think the baked good portion of the contest will have to be US/UK/Canada for shipping purposes, but if you’d like to enter solely for the critique, my cookies won’t be offended.