This lovely Thursday is three times wonderful.
1. I’m off to Atlanta for author photos!!
2. My interview is up over at the simply marvelous blog of Lisa and Laura Roecker, AND
3. I get to continue our Pay It Forward Author Interview series (dreamed up by Elana Johnson) with the fabulous…
2. Can you tell us a little bit about your road to publication (finding an agent)?
3. Was there ever a time you felt like giving up? Why didn’t you?
I try to remember through all the hard stuff that this is a lifelong dream come true and I am very, very lucky.
4. Bonus: Favorite kind of cupcake? (NO cupcake is NOT an answer O_O)
Anything chocolate. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! (No sprinkles, though.) Mmmm!
Dawn, you’re marvelous. Thank you so much for stopping by! Everyone, be sure to follow Dawn (in a non-creepy way) back to her BLOG!!
Here are the other Pay It Forward Interviewers…
Elana Johnson, Lisa and Laura Roecker, Beth Revis, Leah Clifford, Kirsten Hubbard, Susan Adrian, Dawn Metcalf, Carrie Harris, Amy Holder, Kathy McCullough, Gretchen McNeil, Kim Harrington, Tiffany Schmidt, and Suzette Saxton/Bethany Wiggins.